The speech therapy service is aimed at hospitalised patients or Day Hospital and paying outpatients. The service is available from Mondays to Fridays from 7.30am to 3.30pm
The service deals with:
– observation, evaluation, cognitive and speech therapy treatment for cognitive function disorders (speech, communication, attention, memory, praxis and execution ) mainly in people who have had a cranioencephalic trauma, ischemic-haemorrhagic stroke or adults who are suffering from degenerative neurological pathologies;
– observation, non-instrumental and instrumental clinical evaluation, speech therapy, counselling, post trauma phoniatrics-speech disorder training in cranioencephalic trauma, ischemic-haemorrhagic stroke and in degenerative neurological diseases in adults such as speech alteration, speech communication and swallowing disorders;
– evaluation and speech disorder treatment for voice professionals and/or resulting from neurological and/or surgical damage.
The service also:
– programmes and plans the social-family reinstatement and possible work and education reintegration (indicating professional qualifications or professional requalification programmes) together with the rehabilitation team;
– it monitors the outcome with a follow-up plan;
Speech therapist co-ordinator: Dott.ssa Patrizia Consolmagno
For NPS evaluation, reservations or speech therapy treatments:
0541 725125 or 0541 725100
When leaving a message on the answering machine please leave your name and telephone number and reason for calling. The person in charge or the Service co-ordinator will get back to you promptly.
For any information or requests:
0541 725125 (a 24 hour answering machine service is available);