The blood test ward can be found on the ground floor of the Sol et Salus hospital. The reception is open to receive biospecimens and blood tests from walk-in patients all working days from 7,00am to 2,00pm. Saturdays from 7,30am to 9,30am.
The tests are analysed by an external certified and accredited NHS laboratory.
The test results: the result can be collected directly by the patient or a delegated person on weekdays from 7,30 to 7,30pm and on pre-holidays from 7,30am to 1,15pm at the hospital’s reception/front office. The test results can also be posted if a self-addressed and pre-stamped envelope is left at reception at the time the blood test is taken.
- Coagulation (anticoagulant therapy monitoring)
- Haematology and Biochemistry
- Microbiology (Cultural exams)
- Tumour markers
- Thyroid function
Outpatients opening hours
Mondays to Fridays: 7:00am to 8:00pm / Saturdays: 7:30am – 1:30pm
• 0541 725211 (a 24 hour answering machine service, where one can leave a message and will then be contacted, is available)
• fax: 0541 721257
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org